Spring Cleaning for Your Mazda
Spring is the perfect time to get your Mazda in great shape after the rough winter months. Here at Bright Bay Mazda, your Long Island Mazda dealer, we think the best spring cleaning for your Mazda includes both tidying up of the interior and exterior and doing the proper routine maintenance to get your car ready for the warmer temperatures ahead.
At our dealership in Bay Shore, NY we’ll help you with all of your spring cleaning needs, from organizational accessories for your Mazda to any service needed. Use the checklist below to ensure that you don’t miss a thing.
- Clean Interior Surfaces: Use a cleaner suitable for the materials in your car. Ask the experts at Bright Bay Mazda what’s right for your needs.
- Vacuum Carpeted Surfaces: During the winter months, these can get pretty dirty with road salt, water, and mud.
- Scrub the Exterior: Extensive cleaning is best after driving through rough winter conditions. The service specialists at Bright Bay Mazda can advise you about what the best way to wash the exterior of your Mazda.
- Check Your Fluids: This includes everything from oil to windshield wiper fluid. We can help you at our service department in Bay Shore.
- Examine Your Tires: If you don’t switch to winter tires, winter can add some wear. It’s a good idea to check your tread and tire inflation in the spring.
- Test Your Brakes: Don’t wait for problems to arise. Have your brakes inspected by a professional at Bright Bay Mazda.
- Replace Your Windshield Wipers: You’ll need them in the spring, and they might be worn down from the winter.
At Bright Bay Mazda, we’re ready to help you with all of your cleaning, organizational, and maintenance needs this spring. Stop by our dealership in Bay Shore or schedule service online today. Our service area extends beyond Bay Shore, NY, and we happily serve surrounding areas like Islip, Deer Park, Huntington, Amityville, and Babylon. You can also count on us even if you didn’t purchase your vehicle from us. Call 855-327-2989 with any questions or browse our service and parts coupons to see how much you can save on upkeep of your Mazda car!